Our mantra is that we are here to help you.
It is our goal to help
- The meetings and association profession and
- The hospitality and association industries
grow and progress.
That’s why we rarely ask for your help. We want to be a benefit and provide value.
Today is the exception and we hope that you will indulge us with this request.
Industry and Professional Speaker Research Help
During the past couple of years, we’ve developed our own opinions on some of the trends for major face to face events and association education. We’ve also expanded our thoughts about where improvements are needed for meetings and education.
Now, we could really use your help to gather some better data to help improve our recommendations. And to help you make better decisions for your meetings and education!
We need a big favor from you!
Velvet Chainsaw has partnered with Tagoras, a leading market research and consulting company for learning.
Together, we’ve created an online survey to capture trends and statistics around securing and coaching industry and professional speakers for live events. We are also looking for some of the standard practices used by most.
How You Can Help?
- If you have a meeting that attracts 500 or more attendees and you hire professional speakers and/or secure industry speakers, please take this survey.
It will take about 10 minutes to complete.
- Share and recommend this survey with your colleagues.
We’re not sending out a big email blast for this so any tweets, blog posts, mentions or shouts from the mountain top are appreciated.
What’s In It For You?
- We will interpret and share the information through our blog that will be helpful for the industry and our readers.
- Aggregate data will be shared with all participants who request it.
- You could be a lucky winner of one of five $50 gift cards.
- You can be part of identifying the trends and help improve the industry.
We appreciate your help in improving and caring about the educational benefits of face-to-face meetings!
Thanks for reading, commenting, sharing and for taking this survey. Please share this with your friends as well!
Dave and Jeff